The BaffleCommonConfig file (BCC) parameters define the operational mode and default settings for a Baffle Shield including the following:
listening port for the shield
target database and port
database server credentials
IP address filtering
This page demonstrates how you can directly edit the BaffleCommonConfig file with the Baffle Manager Configuration Editor. For detailed information on the parameters for the Baffle Common Config file, see the Baffle Common Config File Parameters Reference.
NOTE: Modifying the BaffleCommonConfig file with the Configuration Editor is an advanced procedure. It is recommended that you consult with your Baffle Support Representative before attempting this procedure.
To edit and deploy the Baffle Common Config file, do the following:
- Log in to Baffle Manager, click the Application icon in the left menu bar, then select the application for the BaffleCommonConfig file that’s to be modified.
- Select the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the dialog and select Edit Configuration from the drop-down menu.
The Configuration Editor page appears.
- Select the Baffle Common Config File option on the left.
The Baffle Common Config file parameters appear on the right.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Baffle Shield to which the BaffleCommonConfig changes will be applied.
- Modify the parameters of the Baffle Common Config file, as necessary. For more information, see the Baffle Common Config File Parameters Reference.
- When you're satisfied with the changes, click Deploy.