Baffle Shield enforces Data Protection Policies, encrypting the data in the databases you configured in the Connect to a Data Store task.
The process for configuring a Baffle Shield differs slightly depending on your platform. Click the link for your platform and perform the steps in that task:
- Configure Baffle Shield – VM or On-Prem – Virtual Machine (VM) or on-premise installation
- Configure a Baffle Shield – AWS AMI - Amazon AMI instance
- Deploy a Self-Registered Baffle Shield - Amazon EKS – Docker container orchestrated by Amazon Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Deploy Baffle Shields on an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Cluster - Azure Kubernetes Service Self-registered Baffle Shields
- Configure Baffle Shield for IBM Cloud – Kubernetes cluster